Send us a memory.
Chances are good that someone or something at Vassar changed your world in some unforgettable way, big or small. Your history at Vassar is an important part of Vassar's history, and we'd like to hear about it.
Was there a faculty member who launched your interest in something you love, who set you on a path that has made the difference in your life? Was there a class that changed your world? A roommate or someone in one of your classes who kept you talking all night about something that changed the way you thought about the world? An experience in an extracurricular activity that sparked an unexpected passion? Or maybe just good old passion for someone else who rocked your world (and maybe still does)? What's your story about Vassar?
Here are some suggestions to get you started:
- Who are the people you most remember? Faculty? Administrators? Staff? Friends? Why?
- Memorable quotes from your time here: does anything come to mind?
- Do you have a favorite photo or photos? Send it along, and tell us about it.
- What dorm did you live in? Anything interesting about it?
- What's the wildest thing you ever did at Vassar?
- What was your favorite spot (or spots) on campus? Any unusual ones?
- What organizations did you belong to, and what was your position?
- What were some of your favorite classes?
- What were some of your favorite local places? Remember any good restaurants or cafes?
- What do you think the most important thing you learned/did at Vassar was?
- Was there any experience at Vassar that changed your world?
- Please be sure to include your name and class year with all submissions, as well as a title for the submission itself.
- Please do not include images in your Word document. You can include them in the same email, just as individual attachments.