A Different Kind of Vassar T-shirt
by Dan Eccher, Class of 1996
I remember the first time I saw a “V-ASS-AR” T-shirt, where the “a-s-s” was a doodle of a butt. It was on Eran Zacks (fellow ’96er). I asked him what the doodle was, and he said it was a Japanese symbol for butt. I just mumbled, “Oh,” even though I didn’t get it till much later.
I also remember taking long walks on the Vassar Farm and jogging through the woods behind the golf course. Vassar’s campus is so beautiful!
You might also like
- The Start of Whatever Happens Next
- Entering a Different World
- A Trio of Memories
- Vassar Visiting in 1899
- Florida, Farewell
- The Pioneer Years: Uniquely Challenging
- Choosing a Major for Fun
- A Difference of Style
- Vassar Changed the Direction of My Life
- Developing a Hunger for the Arts